Sales veteran, coaching professional with a strong record of achievement in the information technology industry. I hold a designation as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and a license for L/H. I recently became an Agency Manager for Virtual Financial.
Virtual Financial October 2016 - at PresentResponsible for building a sales team, managing and coaching associates who are looking to either take their current business to a new level or build a new business.
Virtual Financial (VF) is an independent financial services marketing organization that offers a powerful proprietary virtual business system combined with outstanding training. We empower our associates to be able build a business that can help them achieve all of their family's goals and dreams .
Our business model is proprietary, virtual and state of the art , We have invested heavily so we can transform the financial services industry with the introduction of superior products and ,marketing,
Our virtual model is attracting both new and experienced financial services personnel who want to take advantage of our industry leadership, Roles can be accomplished both on a part and full time basis. A perfect work-at-home opportunity.
Confidential January 2015 - at PresentAct as mentor for new and experienced sellers.
Provide sales coaching and advice.
Conduct mock customer sales calls with sellers.
Facilitate workshops on sales strategies using a structured sales process.
Channel Sales Executive
IBM September 2002 - May 2014Managed the sales and marketing activities of national and regional business partners across the United States.
• Led collaborative sales and marketing efforts between channel and IBM matrixed sales teams.
• Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
• Defined and executed partner growth plans.
• Facilitated all communications with resellers, addressed competitor activity, formed plans for increasing market share and propagating best practices.
Sales and Alliance MGR
IBM January 2000 - September 2002Responsible for managing the sales and marketing activities of national and regional business partners across the eastern region of the United States.
• Provided sales direction to team of 10 SMB and channel storage sellers.
• Designed and executed sales and marketing strategies, programs and contents to improve sales opportunities.
• Managed IBM storage alliance relationships with prominent third parties. Responsibilities included developing the ecosystem, prioritizing partner engagements, building and executing a coverage strategy.
College for Financial Planning
2014 - 2014
(1 year) Connecticut
Western CT University
1986 - 1990
(4 years) Connecticut