Md Nazmus Sunmoon
Services provided $13 / hour
Education / Training (1)
About Md Nazmus Sunmoon:
I am reliable conscientious and dedicated. I am open minded and tolerant of all customs, values and traditions. I am patient and polite and do not mind working through things in a caring encouraging way with students. I strive to be prompt and efficient in my teaching methods. I also like to remain approachable. I do not want to make my students feel that I am judgmental or critical rather that i am encouraging and supportive.
Graduate Engineer/Project Manager
Houston Public Works; Houston , TX June 2015- June 2021
Award of Design Contract
- Review and Evaluation of SOQs submitted for selecting design consultants.
- Negotiation and management of design consultant contracts.
- Preparation of Request for Council Action (RCA) package and Contract document for Council Award.
- Administer the pre-design Kick-Off Meeting to determine the Scope, Schedule and interim milestones.
- Review, distribution and approval of Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) that includes scope of the project, project design layout and approximate cost estimates.
- Identify any requirements for acquiring private/public Easements, Construction Right of Entry and/or Temporary Construction Easement.
- Review, distribution and approval of Final Engineering Design including 60% and 90% submittal of project design layout, plan & profile sheets, specifications, construction cost estimates, sheet by sheet quantity take off and construction schedule.
- Review, distribution and approval of Phase I/II ESA Reports, Geotechnical Reports, Topo Survey Reports, and Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) reports.
- Conduct Constructability site inspection to identify and resolve potential existing field conflicts with proposed construction.
- Coordinates project plans and required utility relocations with private utility companies based on Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) reports and/or record drawings.
· Advertising and Bidding
- Schedule the advertisement, pre-bid meeting and Bid Open dates.
- Preparation of Bid documents for advertisement.
- Preparation of addenda, if necessary, prior to Bid Open.
· Construction Project Award
- Evaluation of submitted Bids and review of Bid Tabs prepared by the EOR for selecting a qualified low bidder.
- Preparation of Construction RCA package and Contract document for Council Award.
Construction Project Management:
As a Project Manager, I am responsible for providing technical expertise in the administration of construction contracts for CIP projects. The activities include the following:
- Administer the Pre-Construction Meeting with the selected Contractor to discuss the project scope and schedule, and clarify any issues or concerns raises by the Contractor.
- Conduct public engagement meetings, if necessary.
- Review all submittals, and plans for material procurement and mobilization prior to construction begins.
- Administer the progress meetings and conduct site inspections during construction to ensure the overall quality of bid documents and keep tract of construction progress to meet the construction schedule and milestones.
- Review and process Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP) and Work Change Directive (WCD) for deviations from proposed design plans due to the field conflicts discovered during construction.
- Review and approve Claims and Change Orders based on the merits.
- Review and approve monthly Pay Estimates from the Contractor.
- Prepare project Closeout Documents including conducting Substantial Completion; review and archive As-Built Drawings; preparation of RCA package; and processing the final payment.
Seda Consulting Engineers Inc; San Antonio, TX June 2014- June 2015
- Designing of Drainage Systems.
- Storm Water Management
Ames Research Center- NASA; Moffettfield, CA June 2012- Aug 2012
- Performed lab testing for water processor in the International Space Station.
- Test outcome was the increased water recovery rate from 70 percent to 96 percent in the primary water processor.
- Project would increase cost effectiveness considering the high cost of water in the space station.
Research Assistant, Environmental Engineering (Water contamination Project) Jan 2010 – July 2010 Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, UTSA
- Collect sample water from Guadalupe River and conduct exams.
- Prepares weekly lab reports.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering May 2013
The University of Texas at San Antonio 3.08 G.P.A
Professionals offering similar services to those of Md Nazmus Sunmoon
Professionales offering Science & Math services
Professionales offering Science & Math services
Professionals from different sectors near San Antonio, Bexar
Other users who are called Md Nazmus
Jobs near San Antonio, Bexar
USAA San Antonio, United States
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Compensation Analyst (Intermediate Level) for the San Antonio, TX Campus or 100% Remote Work Environment. · As a Compensation Analyst on the Total Rewards Opera ...
WilliamsonHeckt Poteet, TX, United States
You are not alone, approximately 85% of the new franchise owners were professionals transitioning out of the corporate grind, and 25-30% keep their job and run their business on the side. · Specifical ...
McDonald's San Antonio, TX , United States
Mc · Donald's - 8815 POTEET JOURDANTON FWY [Crew Member / Restaurant Associate] As a Team Member at McDonald's, you'll: Greet customers with a smile; Take accurate food order; Prepare all of McDonald' ...