Analyst with over 9 years of experience in business processes, data analysis, Reporting, Data visualization, Data Management, SQL, system integration, CRM, and contemporary cloud technologies and tools. Skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual progress, produce R... ·
Analyst with over 9 years of experience in business processes, data analysis, Reporting, Data visualization, Data Management, SQL, system integration, CRM, and contemporary cloud technologies and tools. Skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual progress, produce R...
Data Management & Technical Support
- Magis Institute (nonprofit organization)
2020-01 - Present
- Collect and manage data from multiple platforms. Create dynamic data visualization and provide ad hoc reporting to Board Members.
- Provide Technical support to Mgis Center Headquarters
Cloud Business Analyst
- INGRAM MICRO
2016-01 - 2018-04
- Designed and architect system integration of e-commerce systems of Ingram Micro, Amazon (AWS), and Cloud Checker (Cloud Optimization Engine) to support $24,000,000 annual revenue.
- Worked with C level executives, to produce and manage analytical dashboards, and reporting.
- Monitored and maintained cost and pricing for cloud vendors ensuring margins are within agreed amounts.
- Improved existing billing process, by expediting invoice delivery to the clients and shortening billing cycle by 10 business days.
- Automated transnational processes, by creating and implementing billing macros.
- Acting as a liaison between internal and external departments, coordinating Vendor Partner Programs and internal projects.
- Creating billing and operations processes, and documentation, applying lean and agile methodologies.
- Trained and mentored associates on business and technical processes globally.
- Collaborated with internal teams to engage and lead discussions with partner vendor stakeholders for long term planning, visioning and road mapping with a focus on increasing revenue and optimizing ROI
- INGRAM MICRO
2013-07 - 2016-01
- Successfully exceeded expectations on a monthly basis for processing, billing, reconciliation of 30+ Cloud vendors partners and 4,000 Resellers, MSPs, VAR’s and Telos globally.
- Responsible for $60,000,000 worth of annual transnational billing and processing for Ingram Micro Cloud division.
- Compiled, analyzed, and evaluated data utilizing multiple on various targets and actuals for executives and external customers.
- Improved and automated existing billing processes.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
5 BATTALION 14TH MARINES HQ BATTERY
2010-01 - 2013-12
- Microsoft Office
- SQL, My SQL
- Data Visualization
- Excel Power User
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Air Table
- Collaborative Tools
High School Diploma
Rancho Alamitos HS
Professionals from different sectors near Anaheim, Orange
Jobs near Anaheim, Orange
Found in: Whatjobs US Premium - 14 hours ago
BBSI Southern California Ontario
Job Description · CITY PARK CONTRACT · Maintenance Cleanup · Working outdoors heat or rain · 6:30am- 3pm · Monday thru Friday · No Weekend · pay rate eighteen an hour · Several openings · Groundkeeping, pulling weeds, landscaping, including removal brush, cutting down bush hedger ...
Found in: Recruit.net US Premium - 1 day ago
Volunteers of America Los Angeles Los Angeles
About Us: · VOALA · Helping Our Most Vulnerable Change Their Life Stories · Volunteers of America is a non-profit human services organization committed to serving people in need, strengthening families, and building communities. VOALA provides a variety of social services to Los ...
Found in: Talent US Sponsored - 1 week ago
Joseph Goodman DDS Inglewood
Dental Office Manager - $30 to $35/hr + Benefits · Our private practice is seeking an experienced Dental Office Manager to join and lead our team We are located in Beverly Hills, CA and specialize in cosmetic dentistry. We offer a modern, state-of-the-art office with an amazing s ...