El Camino Academy December 2012 - August 2015• Rolled out College Counseling program for US accredited K-12 school based in Bogota.
• admissions were sought with funding.
• oversight, student online curriculum affecting US diploma
• Developed individualized as well as generalized strategies to sift through universe of colleges and careers based on multiple criteria.
• Started and successfully rolled out the Public Relations and Alumni outreach program to further connect and enhance admission rate prospects for schools targeting top schools.
• Coordinated, alongside Registrar, academic records
• Active in OACAC (global) and CIS (regional) networks and various LATAM counselors to facilitate international relations.
• Main-host to top tier US universities
• Maintained and disseminated information about standardized tests such as SAT, TOEFL, ICFES as well as administration and proctoring of AP and PSAT exams.
• Traveled to visit university and school fairs
Financial Literacy Specialist - Small Business Dev.and Financial Education Programs
Jane Addams Hull House January 2009 - December 2012• Direct client work advising business owners and individuals on how to achieve greater financial capacity
• Ongoing development of presentations for internal/external stakeholders and for client training programs
• Re-structured and implemented services and operations for the financial literacy program to serve clients that
cut across the various Hull House departments (Family Literacy, Family Works, and Small Bus. Development
• Managed an Individual Development Account IDA program for domestic violence survivors.
• Designed and implemented methods to assess clients’needs, monitor program goals, and evaluate outcomes
Non-Profit Management Consultant
Executive Service Corps, Chicago March 2007 - December 2009• Advised organization to reposition value proposition and operations to increase public financing levels
• Supported ESC with business development to support its highest growth consulting service offering
• Assisted Chicago Public School leadership to manageimpending new Charter School community forums
International College Counselor
Georgetown Univ.-College Board institute
2013 - 2014
(1 year) Washington
Management and Finance
University of Pensylvania-Wharton School of Business
2003 - 2004
(1 year) Pennsylvania
Administracion de Empresas
Florida Atlantic University
1995 - 2000
(5 years) Florida
Cardinal Gibbons High School
1990 - 1994
(4 years) Florida