About Marlon Mclennon:
I am a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong customer focus. I am also a team player and I am confident that I can make a significant contribution to any team.
Solution Consultant II 2022 to Present
- Consistently ensured timely delivery of all client projects, meeting or exceeding productivity goals by achieving a 100% on-time or early delivery record.
- Facilitated client meetings to gather insights into their business challenges and pain points, enabling the delivery of effective solutions utilizing Salesforce products and services.
- Collaborated in the entire project lifecycle, from client onboarding, gathering requirements, designing solutions, developing, testing, deploying, to troubleshooting.
- Utilized Process Builder, Flow, and Lightning App Builder to tailor Salesforce to the specific needs of clients and ensure their business requirements were met.
- Conducted comprehensive training sessions for clients on Salesforce concepts, features, and solutions to drive high level adoption and maximize application utilization.
ImageNet Consulting Tampa, FL
SALES CONSULTANT 2019 to 2022
- Developed a net new client pipeline by cold calling and prospecting to create annual recurring revenue of $500k+.
- Coach and mentor team members on account management and sales best practices.
- Designed an Account Management Framework for internal team members to enhance their upselling and customer service skills.
- Effectively managed customer escalations and complaints to increase retention by 75%, referencability, and overall satisfaction.
- Formalized and implemented a standard process to ensure all issues are documented according to company standards, and that all issues receive proper follow up for resolution.
Smart Home Pros Tampa, FL
RELOCATION MANAGER 2019 to 2020
- Coached, developed, mentored, and trained team members in best practices for business development, customer service, and client retention with a focus on infusing new energy into the organization through a focus on teamwork and individual performance.
- Developed a personal book of business, closing 4 to 5 clients per week generating over $15K/week in revenue while accountable for team actions and performance.
- Conducted product presentations to warm and cold leads and secured new business that exceeds performance expectations by 50% throughout the Tampa market.
A1 Garage Door Services Tampa, FL
MARKET MANAGER 2017 to 2019
- Launched the A1 Garage Door Services location in the Greater Tampa Bay Area.
- Led the Sales and Service team of 12 employees to produce $50-70K of monthly revenue for the Greater Tampa Bay area, 5 counties.
- Responsible for scheduling and routing service technicians, fleet management, and monitoring Services quality.
- Trained and defined professional development plans for Sales and Service technicians.
- Developed and executed recruiting, hiring, and evaluation process for 12 staff members.
- Managed variable costs of P & L through detailed oversight of approved expenditures and was accountable for garage door inventory management in excess of $250K in addition to service fleet.
- Analyzed profitability on a per invoice basis, initiating corrective action as necessary and evaluated work quality of sub-contracted installation labor at the job-site level.
- Delivered 5-star rating on Yelp and 4.8 star services rating on Google Reviews for A1 Garage Tampa.
UniFirst Ft. Lauderdale, FL
DISTRICT SERVICE MANAGER/SALES REPRESENTATIVE 2015 to 2017
- Effectively managed a region consisting of 700+ UniFirst Customers, $500K in revenue and a team of 8 employees.
- Maintained a 95% success rate of preventing risk customers from cancelling their UniFirst contract.
- Delivered daily management of the team, led team training and delivered 1:1 mentoring and coaching.
- Set record regional high scores for Service Management Training and achieved top 5 ranking nationally.
MosquitoNix Ft. Lauderdale, FL
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ACCOUNT MANAGER 2013 to 2015
- Led 12 person sales and service team, performed hiring, training, and professional evaluations for each team member.
- Responsible for routing of service technicians to ensure resources were efficiently covering our service area.
- Managed 100+ customer accounts to maintain 98% customer retention, $500k/year; executed a variety of strategic actions and traditional sales disciplines that resulted in improved P&L and strong metric performance.
- Utilized sales strategies and techniques to successfully sell and upsell to existing and new customers in traditional/nontraditional sales cycles, securing revenue of $500K and a 60% closure rate top 5% of the company.
Castle Guard Security (Universal Protection Services) Plantation, FL
ACCOUNT MANAGER 2009 to 2013
- Mobilized team of 100+ people in providing security services to prestigious high-rise condominiums, gated communities, and office communities; developed training procedures and documentation for new employees.
- Led the development and implementation of security policies/procedures, oversaw the physical security program, investigated complaints, and maintained security awareness initiatives.
- Implemented security best practices that increased employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and ensured all security officers were upholding the best practices.
United States Army Plantation, FL
INFANTRYMAN/NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER 1999 to 2009
- Served in numerous capacities during tenure; provided leadership to a team of 8 members as a Non-Commissioned Officer and was honorably discharged from the US Army.
- Maintained composure and leadership during high-pressure combat situations and effectively led infantry squad in combat zones in Iraq during 2 separate deployments.
- Held accountable for the maintenance and inventory over $2 million in military equipment.
Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton, FL
Bachelor of Science (BS) Business Management
UniFirst Sales Training ⬥ District Service Manager Trained, UniFirst
Completed Salesforce Administrator Trailhead Coursework and currently pursuing the Salesforce Administrator certification
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Marlon Mclennon
Professionals from different sectors near Roswell, Fulton
Other users who are called Marlon
Jobs near Roswell, Fulton
Walmart Woodstock, United States
What you'll do at · Position Summary... · What you'll do... · Dental Assistant - Walmart Health · Walmart Health strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a uniq ...
PathGroup Suwanee, United States $28,000 - $36,000 per year
JOB SUMMARY: · Phlebotomist I performs daily phlebotomy activities of the Patient Service Center (PSC) or In-office Phlebotomy (IOP) accurately and on time. · The person in this position interacts wit ...
Express Air Freight Forest Park, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Job Description · Job DescriptionExpress Air Freight is a leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider specializing in freight forwarding. With 11 offices in the USA, we ensure that our clien ...