StructuredWeb October 2013 - May 2014- Assist StructuredWeb channel sales partners with executing marketing campaigns that are developed by their vendors
- Build relationships with their client accounts that acquire StructuredWeb Marketing Systems sold as SaaS
- Market research and cost analysis
- Responsible for Pre-Sale and Post-Sales activities
- Strategies, products, pricing, distribution channels and promotional efforts analysis
- Develop and implement direct marketing programs targeting new prospects
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Improve and negotiate renewal rates
- Responsible for demand generation planning including forecasting lead targets and implementing lead nurturing, conversion acceleration and ROI best practices throughout the purchase lifecycle.
- Resolve technical and commercial issues
- Close deals with new clients
European Marketing Services Specialist
Comstor February 2010 - July 2013- Support the EMEA Business Development Director in working with the local Comstor EMEA offices on a day-to-day basis
- Provide marketing services, Web design and support
- Manage marketing process and market research
- Track and report the impact of our communications activities, promotions and services.
- Developed a Social Media Plan for the company worldwide. From the creation of the European offices profiles and also the tracking of their growth and performance on a monthly basis.
- Update the website with relevant content; reducing the click throughs (from 5 clicks to 2 clicks), enhanced layout on a more corporate and personalized look and feel, integrated our site with online tools and social websites.
Comstor May 2008 - February 2010- Event Organization; stating from the search of location, documentation that will be provided. Also preparing the corporate giveways, traveling and shipping planning. Coordinate with the presenter and the location the things required for the event and assure that everything is working correctly (proyectors, lights, screen, catering served on time, etc.)
- Compose and distribute Newsletters & E-mailings
- Corporate web maintenance
- Promotional actions; Organizing spiff days for the sales staff, preparing promotional mailers, promotional giveaways for internal and external personal. These also depends on the guidelines from the vendor
- Press Activities; Press releases, Social Media communications , Articles.
Inversis Banco April 2007 - April 2008- Control and accounting of subscriptions and refunds (stock Exchange),
- Investment Funds
- Reconciliation and control of cash accounts and bank accounts, instructions follow up and operations settlement.
- Foreign tax authorities, taxes and fees management, parameterizations of rates in applications,
- Options and futures, Equity Market operation inputs
Caribbean Socks S. A. March 2005 - March 2006- Direct contact with suppliers and customers,
- Audits follow up of customer accounts, inventory, and invoice control,
- Report support to the quality department,
- Petty cash and translation of documents.
Experto en Creatividad y Planificación Estratégica
Univerisidad Complutense Madrid
2009 - 2010
(1 year) Madrid
Master en Gestion de Marketing
Universidad Complutense Madrid
2006 - 2007
(1 year) Madrid
Course in International Marketing
City University of New York-Baruch College
2006 - 2006
(1 year) Madrid
Licenciatura en Marketing
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra
2000 - 2005
(5 years) Madrid