April 2014 - March 2017
In 2014 my husband was relocated to Puerto Rico, so I had to put my career goals on hold and support him with his opportunity.
This 2017 we have been relocated to Dallas, I'm ready to get back on the market to continue developing my career, learning and giving all my 100% and contribute to achieve the company goals.
Social Media Manager
DLA TV - Clarovideo
April 2013 - March 2014
- Develop and deploy the Strategic Social Media Plan as a new comunication channel to Clarovideo's existing users and new subscribers.
-Responsible for deploying an action plan that develop a new relation with the Clarovideo's customers in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic and Central America countries for social channels in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- New promotions and social contests development on Clarovideo Facebook and Twitter channels to retain customers in Mexico and Colombia.
- Lead the Creative Agency communication and execution activity for the correct content implementation published on Clarovideo’s social media channels.
- Responsible for developing the weekly editorial calendar to work with the creative agency based in promoting new titles, content and promotions to boost Clarovideo in social channels.
- Follow up and weekly and monthly reports development to analyze the Clarovideo social media performance.
Local Social Media Manager for Nokia
December 2011 - March 2013
- Produce local content for Nokia social channels of Central america, Caribe and Venezuela. Develop contests for new campaigns and product launchings.
- Responsible for interacting with users inside social channels (responding to Marketing or Comms related questions and vertical promotion of Nokia content).
- Content copywriting and responsable of social media posts tagging via Spredfast and TOD tool, schedule posts through Hootsuite, develop and implement multimedia Facebook tabs in Shortstack.
- Implement and execute engagement activities in the channels to generate fanbase expansion and increase of conversations volume.
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Track online results to get channels growth and Targets achievement.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
Media Planner - Marketing Executive
January 2010 - December 2011
- Develop and manage the implementation of media plans for the different products, focused to the final consumer of natural products to increase the weekly sales in the call center. Negotiation management and develop the contracts of the TV and Radio with media agencies responsible.
- Analyze weekly sales results to focus on the advertising purchases to the market most appropriate.
- Follow up and developing daily reports based in: performance, advertising investment and sales results. Coordinate product orders with each vendor to maintain inventory daily.