This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Proactive and quick-learning Information Technology Professional with a history of remaining calm and effective in challenging and stressful situations, working closely with team members to achieve results, and providing excellent communication at all times. Skilled in a variety of technology, including both software and hardware support with a consistent focus on continuous learning. Ability to juggle multiple calls and projects at the same time, building relationships with other employees, and making critical decisions that align with business goals.
Information Systems Technologies
Franklin County Career and Technology Center
Learned information regarding A+ computer maintenance, N+ computer networking, and Cisco management
High School Diploma, James Buchanan High School
PC Support January 2016 – July 2020
Evaluated end user situations and technology challenges, providing a quick and customer-focused response. Worked via both email and phone, ensuring all end users felt listened to and assisted during the conversation.
- Assessed and closed incidents in Samanage system, dispatched incidents to different teams based upon the situation, and independently resolved other issues.
- Worked to resolve user-related issues within retail stores throughout the United States and Canada.
- Assisted with a variety of projects that included PC imaging and deployments, documentation updates, end user software updates, and communicating about IT related changes.
- Developed updated documentation and an organized database that assisted the team and end users.
- Completed a Windows 10 upgrade, ensuring 100+ store locations were provided with faster computers.
- Set-up a laptop deployment project, ensuring all computers had Microsoft Teams deployed correctly.