About Kevin Engle:
Hard working project manager/geologist with proven technical and business skills seeking to apply his skills and ambition in a position where they can be fully utilized.
Geologist, Arcadis, Highlands Ranch, CO — 2015-present
Project Manager/Associate Project Manager/Field Manager:
- Manages or assists project managers on contaminant investigation/remediation sites throughout the country.
- Expertise in PFAS investigations with work spanning commercial and federal sectors since 2016.
- Current projects are primarily federal PFAS sites. Work involves PA, SI, and RI phases of the CERCLA process. Other federal PFAS work involves various demonstration projects exploring PFAS remediation options.
- Extensive experience managing and executing projects involving VOCs, SVOCs, and various others COCs.
- Authors various technical documents including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Plans, QAPP Addendums, Site Investigation Reports, Corrective Action Plans, Closure Reports, and Annual Remediation/Monitoring Reports.
- Creates and reviews health and safety related documents including health and safety plans and job safety analyses.
- Creates and manages small and large budgets ($50,000 to $15,000,000).
- Coordinates with subcontractors and creates subcontracts.
- Coordinates field activities and manages field staff.
Field Team Leader:
- Performed numerous field activities including: wastewater treatment, drilling and soil sampling (various methods), groundwater sampling (various methods), air sampling (sub-slab and soil gas), injections, system O&M, sediment sampling, surface water sampling, and construction and excavation oversight.
- Trained and mentored junior to mid level staff members on field activities.
Health and Safety Coordinator:
- Coordinated office health and safety trainings.
- Ensured field staff have necessary certifications.
- Established and refined site health and safety protocols for various projects.
- Supervisors anywhere from 6 to 12 staff.
- Responsibilities include: mentoring/training, goal setting, onboarding, resource coordination, and timecard/expense approval.
Geologist, CH2M, Dayton, OH — 2014-2015
Field Team Member/Leader:
- Responsibilities included soil and water sampling and field coordination.
- Kent State University — Master of Science, 2015
- Shawnee State University - Bachelor of Science, 2011
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Kevin Engle
Professionals from different sectors near Denver, Denver
Other users who are called Kevin
Jobs near Denver, Denver
Trekker Fort Lupton, CO, United States
CDL-A LEASE PURCHASE DRIVER- $4K SIGN ON BONUS · Do you dream of owning your own truck and being your own boss? Take a closer look at your future and the opportunities that exist at Trekker. · At Trek ...
Superprof Centennial, United States
Company ProfileSuperprof is the #1 tutoring platform in the USA- We are looking for students, professionals or anyone with a passion to tutor to join the largest community of tutors worldwide. · Super ...
Buffalo Wild Wings Denver, United States
In most jobs, everyone doesn't spontaneously erupt into applause and start raining down high-fives. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that's just a Thursday night. This is the place to start the next phase of yo ...