About Judith Lennon:
am interested in the Early Childhood Specialist. With a passion for teaching and over 21 years of experience in teaching field coupled with commitment to work, I believe I am the ideal candidate for this role.
University of Delaware is regarded highly for imparting knowledge on its students by using pragmatic teaching methods and guidance. I have developed a reputation for developing positive skills in students and parents. I believe University of Delaware can be a great platform for me to exhibit my skills.
I have experience in teaching students of variety of ages. I am adept at leading my students reach the full potential with parents and staff. I have worked on many committees that require teamwork and attention conferences to expand my knowledge, My daily duties and responsibilities in my current school include:
- Develop lesson plans and working with an assistant to assist differentiation
- Teach the fundamentals of concepts in all subjects and developmental areas
- Monitoring and progress monitoring students progress
- Open door volunteers with our parents
- Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written communication skills
- Trained in CKLA and Eureka Math LETRS training, Science of Reading, Responsive Classroom, Kid writing and Fundations.
- Skills in communication, listening, collaboration, adaptability, empathy and patience. Other characteristics include an engaging classroom presence, value in real-world learning, exchange of best practices and a lifelong love of learning.
- Coordinate and gather necessary material for presentations.
- Manage classes to ensure an optimal learning experience for all students.
- Facilitate the learning by helping, guiding, and providing a conducive environment to students make learning easy. Gives knowledge and information, appropriate to the level of students in a very clear and simple way so that they can learn and conceptualize the new information.
- Past and current committees: report card, literacy, new generation, review board
My patience and knowledge is what let me pursue this line of work. I understand the importance of being understanding the whole student and help them obtain their needs for success. With my passion of teaching and the skills, I believe I can significantly contribute to your school.
I have worked at Newark Charter School for 16 years as a Kindergarten Teacher
I worked at UD as a Student Teacher Supervisor while I was home with my children
Prior to that I worked in the Christina School District in Kindergarten and grade one.
Graduated from University of Delaware with the following degrees:
Early Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education
Elementary and Elementary Special Education
Minor in Psychology
Masters In Special Education
Professionals in the same Education / Training sector as Judith Lennon
Professionals from different sectors near Hockessin, New Castle
Other users who are called Judith
Jobs near Hockessin, New Castle
Vibra Travels New Castle, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN Long Term Acute Care for a travel nursing job in New Castle, Oklahoma. · Job Description & Requirements · Specialty: Long Term Acute Care · Discipline: RN · ...
Crete Carrier Wilmington, United States $90,518 - $90,518 per year
Job Description: · TRUCK DRIVING JOBS: WE ARE HIRING DRIVERS · STRONGER TOGETHER AT CRETE CARRIER, INDUSTRY LEADING PAY IS JUST THE BEGINNING · Learn more about all of the ways Crete Carrier and Sh ...
Piper Companies Wilmington, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Piper Companies is looking for a · Personal Trust Officer for a Chartered Trust Company for a · Full Time, Hybrid position in · Wilmington, Delaware. · Responsibilities for the Personal Trust Off ...