STEAM & STEM Consultant
I have a vast variety of skill sets within the fields of technology, learning management systems (LMS), human capital development and training, personnel management, infrastructure design, and project management. I have served in the capacity of an Educator/Professor, an Instructional Coach, and an Administrator both for Public/Charter School Systems, and Private Schools. Within my experiences, I have had the privilege of working at the most prestigious schools, and at Title 1 schools. Regardless of the circumstances, I have always persevered forward and above the expectations of my superiors. I am quick to learn, and adapt to the surroundings as needed. I would like to apply my experiences to a business world setting, and expand forward.
The following aspects are some of my skill sets I can bring to a corporation, however I am looking forward to entering a new workforce and new field:
• Technologically savvy amongst Apple & Microsoft Software Programs
• Well-versed in a variety of learning management systems (LMS) and technological resources
• Social media marketing of STEAM interventions at multiple school sites
• Grant Writing & Published Textbook Author
• Training & Professional Development of human capital
• Effective multi-project management
• Organizational infrastructure operations & inventory management
• Multiple years of experience with lowest socioeconomic schools and lowest quartile students, & increasing student achievement proficiency
I look forward to hearing from you for an opportunity to become a part of your institution. Please look over my LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/javeshnev-rivera-azua/53/527/966/
Feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell (954-646-6014).
Language Proficiency: Bilingual in English/Spanish (native proficiency)
Javeshnev Aimee Rivera-Azua, M.S.H.A.P.I, M.S., & M.A.Ed.