About Jasmyne Richard :
Hello, I am looking for new opportunities to expand my work expirence. I am very flexible. I have a hard working mindset as well.
- Manage the front desk responsibilities – greet guests, answer phone, direct visitors appropriately, scan employees in/out
- Manage any problems happening at facility.. EX: Fixing doors/Calling handy man to fix, Fixing toilets/Calling a plumber, Fixing lights/Calling a technician.. etc
- Take care of any returns sent to the company.
- Scan employees in/out
- Buy any supplies needed for warehouse
- Stock break room for employees
- Answer phone calls for eGourmet Solutions
- Manage office paper work/File accordingly
- Ensure the facility is clean, organized, and maintained in safe and operable condition by providing direction and scheduling of maintenance personnel, vendors, and contractors as needed
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to Director.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with all company SOP’s.
- I would update our order forecast spreadsheet daily
- I kept employee’s time sheets updated correctly.
- I would work with our clients/our client’s carriers to schedule delivery appointments
- Other miscellaneous duties
- Hired and mentored employees
- Managed team responsibilities
- Responsible for outgoing communications
- Sent 25-30 emails daily demonstrating a mastery of written communication and attention to detail.
I got my high school diploma
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Jasmyne Richard
Professionals from different sectors near Blue Springs, Hamilton
Other users who are called Jasmyne
Jobs near Blue Springs, Hamilton
United States Air Force Valdosta, United States $60,000 - $100,000 per year
PROTECTING EARS AND HEARING · As one of our core senses, hearing can cause complex medical, physical, social and employment implications, especially for Airmen who are constantly exposed to noise tha ...
FBI Echols, United States permanent
JOB DESCRIPTION: · Use your medical and public safety background to become an FBI Special Agent · FBI Special Agents apply their professional expertise and unique skills sets to their work and role e ...
NorthPoint Search Group Valdosta, GA, United States
We are seeking qualified candidates for an Associate (Audit & Tax) to join our practice. · What you will do: · Perform audit engagements in a variety of industries concentrating on manufacturing and ...