About Jack Lynam:
I am a senior finance major at James Madison University. As a college student studying finance, I have developed a strong foundation in financial principles and analysis. Through my coursework, I have gained expertise in financial modeling, investment analysis, and risk management. Outside of my studies, I am involved in various extracurricular activities and enjoy volunteering in my community. These include Madison Venture club, JMU Society of Real Estate, and Community Clean-up. I am motivated to excel in my studies and am eager to begin my career in finance upon graduation.
Finance Intern, Shipley Energy York, PA | May 2023-August 2023
• Constructed forecasts for potential company acquisitions of up to $25 million to the CFO for presentation to the board upon review.
- Developed financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Studied the trading of commodities and futures in the energy industry, including how to effectively hedge risk and avoid falling victim to the volatile energy market.
Finance Intern, Valley Forge Financial Group Philadelphia, PA | May 2023-August 2023
- Acquired comprehensive knowledge of the diverse range of financial services offered by Valley Forge Financial, encompassing estate planning, investment strategies, insurance solutions, and more.
- Formulated presentations on complex financial topics and disseminated these ideas to an audience that included 15 interns and up to 10 members of the firm.
- Learned professional presentation skills and techniques through this internship experience and how to effectively convey complex information to diverse audiences.
Financial Modeling and Risk Analysis
- Identify elements of risk inherent in a financial project and simulate extensive scenarios and provide sensitivity analysis for a broad spectrum of financial models and risks.
- Conduct simulation analysis using algorithms such as Monte Carlo or Latin Hypercube algorithms.
- Analyze the trend and seasonal components of time series and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Derive optimal solutions to operational decisions using linear and nonlinear programming.
Principles of Investments
- Analyze individual investments, including fundamental analysis
- Evaluate financial statements and economic conditions utilizing technical analysis including historical price and volume data
- Strategize investment options using value investing, growth investing, and passive vs. active approaches.
Integrated Business: Finance
- Collaborated with a group of seven to create a new product to form into a business.
- Led a team in conducting a comprehensive financial analysis, resulting in strategic recommendations aligned with a five-year forecast.
- Leveraged financial expertise to guide data-driven decisions and recommend necessary changes for future financial stability.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Jack Lynam
Professionals from different sectors near Harrisonburg, Harrisonburg
Other users who are called Jack
Jobs near Harrisonburg, Harrisonburg
Core Medical Group Fishersville, VA, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Core Medical Group is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Fishersville, Virginia. · Job Description & Requirements · Specialty: Med Surg · Discipline: RN · Start Date: ...
Found in: ClickTrader US C2 - 5 days ago
Sentara Health Harrisonburg, United States
City/State · Harrisonburg, VA · Overview · Work Shift · Rotating (United States of America) · Sentara Hospital Support Services is hiring a Registered Nurse to work for the Regional Resource Pool - ...
Amazon Warehouse Crimora, VA, US, United States
Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate · Job Overview · You'll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers relying on Amazon services. Our fast-paced, physical rol ...