This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Proven success in managing and completing complex projects on time and within budget, including managing people, developing processes, agile environment, as well as risk and quality management.
Highly accomplished, dynamic, and confident project manager with 15+ years of experience in all aspects of project management, maximizing the overall efficiency of project tasks. Proven expertise to manage various projects from initiation to completion within budgetary and time constraints by applying agile techniques, including developing long- and short-term plans, setting targets for milestones, as well as identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities. Talented natural leader with demonstrated expertise in building and developing high-performance teams. Leverage exceptional knowledge of driving improvements in operational processes and efficiencies. Strategic thinker who swiftly and efficiently resolves problems. Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment. Well-developed ability to work with online tools including MS Teams, Zoom, and Slack.
- EMBA | Northampton University, United Kingdom.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Electrical Engineering | University of Technology, Iraq.
Sangalang Development Services April 2021 – Ongoing
Dry Utility Department Manager, Design & Coordination
Providing development related services to land developers and builders, Services include dry utility coordination, consulting services, and other development services by working closely with client’s engineers, surveyors, land planners, landscape architects, energy companies, gas companies, communication companies, and City/County/other agencies.
- Project Management for the entire life cycle from plot preparation until delivery of investment.
- Quality control on requirements definitions and engineering concepts, scope coordinating all activities with developers’ hired engineering company.
- Prepare & review materials contracts, project budget and LONO’s documents, conducting engineering & feasibility studies and vendors validation.
- Reviewing all Engineering Designs for project’s phase and prepare, review, and release the appropriate engineering drawings and documents to support budget and execution plans.
- Organize and supervise execution of projects via walks and site inspections, work to a schedule and follow-to-completion, communicate with all involved parties effectively.
- Provides technical support and direction to for best engineering practices & guidelines and help in decision making during project lifetime.
General Electricity and Water Corporation (kahramaa), Qatar, Doha March 2016 – October 2020
Electricity Network Planning Engineer and Project Manager
Provided high level leadership in developing and executing electricity network implementation programs and projects from inception to completion within budgetary and time constraints for various scales of customers to cope with the industrial boom and power demand including World Cup 2022 “Ras Abu Aboud Soccer Stadium” and “New Doha Port Commercial and Entertainment area” in agile environment. Made substantial contributions to the planning cycles of the five “World Cup 2022 Electrical Buses” providing electrical infrastructural designs for the charging stations. Executed strategic direction to maximize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management activities, including planning and executing network development, feasibility, risks, and contingency studies for electricity networks matching the moderate development alignment and feasibility plans while securing minimal risks and flexible contingencies.
- Optimized accuracy and process period from 95% to 99% while managing permitting processes and coordination with external authorities by utilizing the advanced mobile Arch FM GIS services, including QC/QA.
- Displayed leadership stature while spearheading five consultancy services projects for service development with over $100M in value and over 150 individuals achieving project objectives with minimal nonconformities.
- Accomplished two successful audit (internal/external) cycles with zero findings in 2019/2020 while managing the quality and risk management documentation for utility services.
- Achieved recognition for best performance and service satisfaction by designing an automated driven project and portfolio management platform to create a comprehensive digital transformation to expedite process by 700%.
- Headed up efforts in reducing process for permitting from 21 to 3 days by analyzing engineering workflows to serve utility services with external clients through exploring solutions, including embedding multiple vendors and GIS systems.
General Electricity and Water Corporation (kahramaa), Qatar, Doha June 2005 – March 2016
Planning and Cost Engineer, Program/Project Manager, Data Analyst
Successfully managed full cycles of OPEX/CAPEX infrastructural and operational activities, including applying asset management and return on investment for electricity network and handling a budget of $100M+/$700M+ for O&M and new projects and reducing the emergency maintenance by implementing the Condition Monitoring & Maintenance Planning Cycles. Oversaw a pilot project for “solar power supply of five primary substation (aux. loads)”, including building the entire solar farms, storage, and conversion systems by collecting statistical information and evaluating feasibility of solar energy while leading the development team of contractors. Oversaw the Operational Power Losses for Electricity Networks study with EY – UK team and accommodated the outcome recommendations into three business plan life cycles. Efficiently generated analytical studies and reports for system control and network behaviors and forecasts via advanced data exchange, data quality and data customization from SCADA to SPSS and MS applications.
- Made substantial contributions to the PMO to handle cross-industry projects influencing excellence in projects and vendor’s management achieving actual to forecast 85-90% ratio for major projects.
- Projected and controlled operational and capital budgets in ERP system which resulted in maximizing Returns on Investment and Asset value by 50%+ through smart asset management technologies.
- Achieved high performance (96-97%) in every fiscal year by developing and executing enhanced initiatives and challenging performance work environment.
- Delivered exert advice in aligning corporate mission and objectives to stakeholders’ vision, including designing Performance Management Pyramids with PB View and Performance Scorecards.
- Identified and mitigated causes by 5% each year by conducting QC/QA cycles for fault inspection and analysis.
UNITED NATIONS, Baghdad, Iraq September 1999 – April 2004
Communication & Information Technology Specialist (CITS)
- Managed Network infrastructural works and establishment for all station within the mission HQ office.
- Managed Lotus Notes and ISA servers’ technical and data backup management and troubleshooting.
- Managed and supervised “Security Database Integrity and Validity of Credentials”.
- Analyzed observers’ data in MOU to create database/report for Oil for Food Program in UNHQ - NY.
- Performed database analyst and data quality engineer for millions of observation activities.
- Installed and maintained telecom satellites for UN HQ.
- Performed Helpdesk and material inventory activities.