About Barry Collins:
- Dynamic and strategic aspiring information security professional studying networking and cyber security at DeVry University.
- Learning to defend networks and systems against online attacks, information protection methods, testing and risk analysis, building security plans and disaster recovery.
- Hands-on academic experience in a controlled lab environment with working with cyber security operations.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and concepts (CIS, NIST, ISO 27001), OSI and TCP/IP models, routers, switches, small network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Currently preparing for CompTIA Security + and PenTest+ Certifications.
- 16 years’ experience coaching high performing teams in contact center environments within the financial, real estate, and medical device manufacturing fields.
Demonstrated success working remotely and independently utilizing strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members, end-users, and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Kelly OCG/Medtronic | Operations Supervisor | Bala Cynwyd, PA | October 2018 to November 2019
Lead Customer Service Contact Center staff in executing daily operations by organizing workflows, evaluating processes to identify growth opportunities, promoting exceptional client service, and fostering culture of continuous improvements. Recruit and build highly productive Customer Service Agent teams by coaching individuals in standard operating procedures, work instructions, operational efficiency improvements, change management functions, and successfully meeting all client needs. Interface with cross-departmental teams to craft targeted process improvements, effectively communicate changes to leadership for impact assessment, and facilitate continued staff training to promote operational uniformity. Bolster center productivity by conducting annual staff reviews, promoting agents, and motivating individuals to seize opportunities for improvement.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Oversaw support agents in resolving customer issues through quality service and escalate non-compliance issues to leadership for swift resolution.
- Crafted workforce plan to establish new Team Lead position for corporate site by authoring position description, qualifications, performance metrics, and hiring standards.
- Catalyzed improvements in internal knowledge, competitor analysis, and market information within Operations Department by researching and designing online assessments for on-site training programs.
Freedom Mortgage | Operations Supervisor | Moorestown, NJ | August 2016 to April 2018
Drove process and productivity improvements by overseeing loan coordinator team and directing daily operations for loan changes team in tandem with Operations Manager.
Orchestrated department-wide workflows by prioritizing tasks based on deadlines for maximum regulatory compliance, staff performance, and operational efficiency across teams. Drafted standard operating procedures, maintained current Loan Changes Procedure Manual, and facilitated continued training to ensure team adherence to change management functions. Partnered with HR staff to recruit, hire, and train new employees and guarantee all staff meet training standards.
LEADERSHIP: Coached loan change team that achieved 95%+ accuracy on all loan estimates delivered to potential borrowers.
- Advanced community services benefiting local residents and military organizations by volunteering for multiple events, toy drives, and food drives.
TD Bank NA | Team Manager | Mount Laurel, NJ | August 2015 to August 2016
Guided Call Center staff in successfully executing daily operations aligned with corporate strategy and vision while delivering exceptional customer service. Promoted operational efficiency and customer service deliver improvements by steering operational strategy, mentoring individual employees to grow productivity, and motivating staff to attain personal development and corporate goals.
- Served as banking representative team mentor and supervisor following existing manager’s absence due to established record of success supervising teams, call center experience, and banking acumen.
TD Bank NA | Banking Specialist | Mount Laurel, NJ | August 2015 to August 2016
Fostered increased customer retention and satisfaction within Contact Center by providing quality support and effectively closing new sales.
Engaged with clients to understand specific financial needs, identified sales opportunities to expand firm revenues, and connected clients with optimal products. Proactively resolved issues through direct and sincere communication and interfaced with senior leaders to implement best practices during all client interactions.
- Selected as member of committee that drove process improvements and resolved customer complaints by conducting client outreach, connecting with cross-departmental teams, and executing targeted SOP changes.
- Chosen by senior leadership to lead new hire training for L&D department staff to bolster productivity.
Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology & Networking Expected Oct 2023
Concentration in Network Systems Administration
Coursework: Information Technology & Information Systems, Operating Systems, Programming, Digital Devices, Cloud Computing, Information Technology & Networking, Infrastructure Security
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology & Networking Expected Oct 2024
Concentration in Cyber Security
Professionals who compete with Barry
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Barry Collins
Professionals from different sectors near Philadelphia, City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Other users who are called Barry
Jobs near Philadelphia, City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Tiffany Trenton, NJ, United States
The Solutions Architect – Omnichannel - Asia will be responsible working with the teams across Asia Pacific, and China in particular, to design and deliver strategic solutions to enable growth and dec ...
Hudson Chester, PA, United States
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. · Daily Pay- ...
Uber Swedesboro, NJ, United States
Earn at least $1300—if not more—driving with Uber when you complete your first 130 trips in 30.0 days. Why Uber? Driving is an easy way to boost your income while maintaining the flexibility your sche ...