About Bada Lee:
I aim to help people through empathy-driven, inclusive, and valuable research solutions.
Right now, I am a Junior at the University of Washington pursuing a career in UX research field enjoying my time learning, exploring, and honing in on my craft.
I was born and raised in Busan, Korea, and moved to Seattle for Junior High through college. Since then, I'm an inquisitive and detail-oreinted Psychology student turned User Experience Researcher because of my passion for improving how we experience the world through technology. Right now, I'm majoring in Cognitive Psychology with pursuing a minor in Informatics.
UX Researcher - Kivel
- Initiated generative research from initial study planning, moderating 4 in-depth interviews, analyzing data, facilitating 5+ weekly meetings with stakeholders, and delivering key insights based on research findings
- Created a user persona of parents of neurodivergent children to instruct the team about users' needs in quality of content
UX Research Assistant - Routinery
- Enhanced the app's onboarding experience and usability of features in creating routines through iterations of 4 usability testings and 4 in-depth interviews on previous UX design
- Analyzed and delivered qualitative data by using a MECE framework which induced highly efficient and meticulous insights
- Delivered 4 key insights and design recommendations to revise hurdle points in the onboarding section to decrease the bounce rate
- Recruited 5 interview participants by screening them through surveys and arranged interview schedules to bring a smooth interview process
UX Research Assistant - Weddell
- Conducted a Brand Health Tracking survey based on three metrics, including CSAT, NPS, and PMF, to provide a helpful resource for attracting investment
- Analyzed 43 quantitative data by generating a pivot table and served the results to stakeholders by referring to benchmarks for each metric
- Communicated consistently with stakeholders to fulfill the needs of the company and clarified the project scope
University of Washington (9.2022 ~ 6.2024)
- Major: Psychology (B.A.)
- Minor: Informatics (HCI-focused)
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Bada Lee
Professionals from different sectors near Seattle, City of Seattle, King
Jobs near Seattle, City of Seattle, King
Arrow Healthcare Staffing Issaquah, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Arrow Healthcare Staffing is seeking a travel Physical Therapist for a travel job in Issaquah, Washington. · Job Description & Requirements · Specialty: Physical Therapist · Discipline: Therapy · ...
AS&E Seattle, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Overview: · AS&E, an OSI Systems Company is seeking a Field Service Engineer 2 based out of Washington. · We are proud to be a trusted provider of advanced X-ray technologies for ports, borders, milit ...
The Point Casino Kingston, WA, United States
The Point Casino & Hotel is currently accepting applications for a full-time Hotel Front Desk Associate Our philosophy at The Point Casino & Hotel is to proudly deliver a quality guest experience in ...