Apple Inc February 2015 - at Present• Provide high-level technical support and troubleshoot skills on a daily basis.
• Practice good customer service by taking appointments and provide assistance to team members.
• Introduce customers to new devices provided by the company and walking them through interesting features present in the devices.
• The capacity of explaining technical issues using simple examples and images.
• Knowing Apple product better
• Have a strong team building skills
• Have the capacity of teaching a handful group of people
• Have a solid understanding of peripherals such as IPhones, IPads
• Prepare user friendly documentation and notes for team members and customers
Assistant Mac Tech
CUNY Lehman College January 2014 - February 2016-Replace hardware, which involve memory swaps, ram upgrade and display unit.
-Working with Apple Server to build, deploy and configure new Mac OSX computers
-Troubleshoot Mac computers, fixing technical issues utilizing UNIX Commands
-Install and prepare Mac machines using Computrace, MacAfee agent
-Assist college professors with presentations by setting up projectors and making sure all audio and visual features are fully functional
-Responsible of trained new faculty members on the usage of the class podium system and the work order request system Track-It
-Image Macintosh computers and push updates on all Macintosh using Casper Suite
-Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, network printers, applications issues for Lehman College Staff, Students and faculty members
-Monitor tickets and requests made by faculty members through system tools like Track-It and set up appointments to resolve all technical issues
-Managing user’s data and backups