Radnet Valley Radiology July 2016 - at Present1. Exemplify keen attention to detail in handling patient registration, insurance verification, scheduling, and co-pays collection.
2. Provide first-rate customer service in answering phone calls and assisting incoming patients and visitors by addressing their queries and concerns..
3. Promptly communicate with designated staff to ensure on-time delivery of necessary patient care.
4. Render exceptional support to other departments by cross-training on relevant areas and duties, such as scheduling and maintenance of medical records.
5. Visit other training to participate in training sessions, as well as to assist with coverage.
6. Maintain active involvement with project execution and attend in department meetings.
In Home Supportive Services June 2014 - at Present1. Assist clients in obtaining in-home support by conducting initial interview and working with social workers in processing all necessary documents.
2. Promote recipients’ health and wellness by collaborating with physicians, specialists, and other health professionals.
3. Provide support to elderly recipients through delivery of necessary care and assistance in performing routine domestic tasks.
Front Desk Coordinator
Onlok June 2016 - June 20161. Maintain professionalism in answering phone calls and welcoming participants and visitors, while monitoring the activities in waiting room.
2. Take part in coordinating the transportation needs; portable meal delivery; and daily meal card updates.
3. Organize and manage specialist and external medical appointments, including submission of required paperwork, follow up schedule, and coordination of referrals and bills.
Morning Light Education Group August 2015 - May 20161. Implementing and designing a specific math curriculum for 87 students (from Kindergarten to Grade 6), resulting in the entire school’s increase in math performance.
2. Provide recommendation to parents on additional academic improvement for their child.
3. Assist colleagues in performing administrative-related duties, such as academic event hosting, supply inventory and management and troubleshooting of technical concerns.
Kaiser Permanente Health Education February 2015 - May 20151. Fulfill role of Kaiser Permanente ambassador, in charge of greeting new members, assisting in accessing health resources, and helping in setting up kp.org accounts.
2. Actively participated in LiveWellBeWell (employee incentive program) through shop maintenance, participant education, and ticket distribution and redemption.
3. Entered and documented survey results detailing program pros and cons to identify areas for improvement and execute necessary course modification.
4. Offered prompt response to members’ concerns, including dissemination of information detailing Kaiser Permanente resources for health management.
5. Produced a short film introducing video visits for Kaiser Permanente that provided members an alternative way to have their doctor appointments; thus increasing their access to continual care with their primary physicians.
Bachelors in Health Sciences and minor in Biology
San Jose State University
2010 - 2015
(5 years) California