This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Co-founder/operator of record label/recording studios Dining Room Collective, record producer, audio engineer, session drummer, songwriter, concert promoter, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Sound Recording & Engineering, Webster University
- Certificate of Entrepreneurship, Webster University
- Currently employed at Lighthouse Sounds, Audio Engineer
- responsible for on-call recording sessions, freelance
- Currently operating & growing local STL record label Dining Room Collective
- responsible for recording, mixing, mastering, promotion, distribution, project management, etc.
- Webster Audio Engineering Society (AES) Live Chair (2019-2020)
- responsible for organizing, hosting, staffing and operating Webster AES Concert Series
- responsible for coordinating sound reinforcement for on-campus events such as the St. Louis International Film Festival, AES Summit, Campus Activities concerts, etc.